Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Sproles reminding me of Beasley letting the balls bounce and giving up yards...

ultron

Reaction score
Wow that Apple commercial gives my anxiety some anxiety

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I see Doug Pederson went to the same school as Linehan.....trying to run a screen from the endzone.

I can't wait to see the fly sweep to the short side of the field...:)

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Yeah...maybe Eagles will win this :(
I honestly want to knock the Eagles out in the NFCCG...it would be just a tad less sweet than winning a SB. Everybody should want the Eagles to win so we don't have to go to NO, should also want Eagles to win so we could possibly host the NFCCG.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Told ya...they don't have enough weapons. They got Cohen...and......nobody else. Allen Robinson...is about as effective as Allen Hurns. Thier best TE Burton is out. They don't use Jordan Howard very much. Kevin White is inactive. Bears are gonna try and win a playoff game w/ Taylor Gabriel and Josh Bellemy. :rolleyes:
Miller is going to be a very good receiver in the future

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Yeah...maybe Eagles will win this :(
It won't be the end of the world. The wont beat the saints. But if they do we would host the championship game if we can take care of the rams.

This team has shown they can beat philly over and over. I would rather take my chances with that route as opposed to playing at new Orleans and at the rams to get to the superbowl

robertfchew

Reaction score
Not impressed with the bears defense either. With the way they talk about them you’d think nobody can move the ball against them.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
kinda disappointed there isn't a bunch of snow for this game

Can we fire up the fog machines? Just one time...for a quarter....;)

gmb1

Reaction score
I honestly want to knock the Eagles out in the NFCCG...it would be just a tad less sweet than winning a SB. Everybody should want the Eagles to win so we don't have to go to NO, should also want Eagles to win so we could possibly host the NFCCG.
If this keeps up you might get your wish. Better hope we can beat the Rams and not have a Colts-like performance next week. Damn it Bears!