Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Well it sucks we may get to hear all year how the Eagles go to yet another SB while we been waiting 24 years...This Sucks!!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Brees is overusing passes in the middle , that could have been picked

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
The Saints needs to figure this crap out.
No way I want to route for the Rams next week.

Don't mean to get anyone more pissed than me, but I think the iggles match up well vs. the Rams. JUST as I typed that the Saints got a 3rd and 10 completion. They needed that like a drowning man needs a life ring. Philly stuffing their run and they will probably stuff the Rams too if given the chance. Philly's interior is good...complete opposite of ours. Brees and his O have to calm down and take what Philly will give them IMO. They look kind of...nervous, which is weird because Drew is older than dirt but they are looking desperate. Plenty of time left. Brees just fumbled as I typed this. Man, what a crap show.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well it sucks we may get to hear all year how the Eagles go to yet another SB while we been waiting 24 years...This Sucks!!
The first quarter is not even over. Jeez we have some serious quitters here. What’s up with that? Is it a millineal thing? Quit at the first sign of trouble