Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
I think we will have a new OC.

Hope springs eternal. I think and hope you're right. What about Rod as DC? Will he step aside for KR as he implied he would? If not, then he needs to be ushered out. It's past time frankly. I really respect him, but it's time for new blood. FTR...I don't like or respect Linehan. I saw his act wth the Lions and it was the same tired BS game in and game out. Helluva bad hire from the get go. Really bad.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hope springs eternal. I think and hope you're right. What about Rod as DC? Will he step aside for KR as he implied he would? If not, then he needs to be ushered out. It's past time frankly. I really respect him, but it's time for new blood. FTR...I don't like or respect Linehan. I saw his act wth the Lions and it was the same tired BS game in and game out. Helluva bad hire from the get go. Really bad.
I agree about Linehan. He needs to go. The Rams game plan was just pathetic. I hope Marinelli steps aside and lets Richards take over.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
I disagree.

Fair enough but they ran for a playoff record amount of yards on the ground and a lot of it was off tackle where he resides. Numbers don't lie. NO matter...we lost and need to shore up our Dline. I didn't say we should get rid of the guy, he had a good season. But we need to shore up that position. Crawford is.....meh for sure.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sorry to gross everyone out, but Wentz looks like he’s breaking out big time on his neck.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Chicago had the best defense in the league. He played ok considering. Either way. The point remains they are sticking with Foles because they’re winning... wentz wasn’t winning.
Which is beyond puzzling as to the reasoning
" some, continually espouse "them" Trading him away",,,:huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fair enough but they ran for a playoff record amount of yards on the ground and a lot of it was off tackle where he resides. Numbers don't lie. NO matter...we lost and need to shore up our Dline. I didn't say we should get rid of the guy, he had a good season. But we need to shore up that position. Crawford is.....meh for sure.
Crawford is not meh. He’s actually a bargain. The defense as a whole played bad. Where were the LB’ers? They played a bad game as well. You can’t just blame 1 person for the 247 yards rushing.

JReed1000

Reaction score
It is so clear now....I think we would have beat the brakes off of the saints. We got the bad draw...Dam you Chicago. Can’t even make a dam FG.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is so clear now....I think we would have beat the brakes off of the saints. We got the bad draw...Dam you Chicago. Can’t even make a dam FG.

That is because all the pseudo Eagles fans on here wanted them to win.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Keep fooling yourself.
We would have gotten spanked by the Saints. Our post-season history says as much.