Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah, he tweeked a foot or ankle and looked pretty iffy to come back. Just amazes me how our organization has changed for the worse. Remember back in the day we drafted Russell Maryland #1 overall? Sure, he wasn't as good as Cox but he was a VERY important cog in two super bowls. We know that Rod thinks he can coach chicken **** into chicken salad and sometimes he can...until January's games begin. So hopefully he steps aside and lets Richard get the job he deserves. One thing is for sure IMO: KR knows the value of a stout Dline up the middle. He had one in Seattle and if McClay and Co. listen to him, that will be our first priority in April:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...payne-project-first-round-run-stuf/396551002/

However, without a first round pick we'll be hard pressed to pick up a difference maker. Maybe a free agent instead
So you think #99 sucks?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Why was this same team so terrible under Chip Kelly ?

Its man against man out there, players are the only thing that counts... Coaching doesn't matter . :facepalm:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Is petereson playing offense out there ? no ?

So coaching doesn't matter , chip kelly with the same players lost because other teams had better players ... as simple as that .:facepalm:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Its Garrett's playbook & game planning, we need to change OCs every year ; see if that makes a difference.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I don't see them releasing Foles. I see them doing what they need to do to trade him.

If I were the Eagles I would honestly think about keeping Foles, playing Wentz all season and then bringing Foles in around week 15 no matter Wentz’s health.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
We can change OC every 6 games, every year or every 5 years ... Garrett's playbook, Garrett's game-planning , Garrett's accountability won't change .

Different OC, same results by the HC .

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The head coach is only there to be buddy with the players ... the wins are all on the players ...:facepalm:

Thats why the eagles win with peterson and lose with chip kelly . :rolleyes: