Eagles were never the threat

Motorola

Reaction score
Oh now it's WFT. You people make me laugh. You stated the Eagles were a threat a couple of weeks ago and now onto the even suckier WFT.
On one of the 'Woe is Dallas' threads, someone guaranteed Philadelphia would win the rest of their games. Sweep New York and Washington, beat the AFC New York - then ring the Liberty Bell as a death knell to Dallas in the season finale.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Its the Giants. Its always been the Giants.

The Clapper has been on the Cowboys payroll this entire time. Jerry, in his infinite wisdom, saw the threat that the Giants pose. He came to an agreement that Jason would go to the Giants and sabotage them with his clapping and basic play design. His clapping was so incessant, it actually distracted the defense all week and harmed their preparation, week in and week out and that's not even getting into the offensive playcalling.

Now that Garrett has been removed as a mole, the true brilliance of the Giants will be seen by the whole world . . . . or possibly Dallas will win the division comfortably and the rest just suck.

ultron

Reaction score
I say it every week but its Washington Football Team. They will beat Seattle tomorrow.

Its a gut feeling I have been having..
You can combine the rosters of the Eagles, Giants, and WFT & they still wouldn’t beat the Cowboys, and I’m not exaggerating whatsoever.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No one in the division is out of it. The only good coming from the Cowboys tailspin is they’re going to get pushed to the end.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I say it every week but its Washington Football Team. They will beat Seattle tomorrow.

Its a gut feeling I have been having..
Yawn……nailed it. Too funny to see the Philly cry babies put to bed within a few days of crying.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The threat is the same as it has been to start the season, the Cowboys. They have proven to be better at beating themselves than the other teams.

They should have already slammed the door on the division.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
The threat is the same as it has been to start the season, the Cowboys. They have proven to be better at beating themselves than the other teams.

They should have already slammed the door on the division.
I will feel secure if WFT loses tomorrow. Keep in mind i dont see us losing the division. I just fear WFT winning 10 and getting in.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Pappy said the eagles would win the NFCE so it must be true.

At least they won't have a bunch of top 10 picks in next year's draft...lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank God the Giants showed up when it mattered and that the NFL East is a dumpster fire lol
And we are the "Kings" of the dumpster.....encouraging....:(

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could see the Giants being the team to beat.

They've dedicated the rest of their season to Jason Garrett.