Earl Thomas reportedly skips the beginning of the Seahawks' offseason program

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-beginning-of-the-seahawks-offseason-program/

This is humongous as it is the first sign we have seen from ET that he is disgruntled. It gives us tremendous leverage in trade talks as this is ET publicly acting to show he is not buying into what the Seachickens are doing.

I was curious how long Seattle could leave him hung out to dry before he did something. With the draft hurtling towards us this is huge news.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I honestly think this picks up steam with the trade. He’s holding out and they won’t give him a deal. If we cough up a third I think it gets done. We’ll see. Well have 72 million in cap space next season. Zack will give us more once he resigns. We’ll have money to work with if need be.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-beginning-of-the-seahawks-offseason-program/

This is humongous as it is the first sign we have seen from ET that he is disgruntled. It gives us tremendous leverage in trade talks as this is ET publicly acting to show he is not buying into what the Seachickens are doing.

I was curious how long Seattle could leave him hung out to dry before he did something. With the draft hurtling towards us this is huge news.

As expected he would do....

It's just a matter of time.

TUxbBXK.jpg

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I really think ET to Dallas is going to happen. Most likely on Draft day when JJ is tuned up on the Johnny, looking to make a deal. We do not have a FS. His one of the best if not THE best.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Does he have veto power in what team he's traded to?

I have not heard of a no trade clause but he does have leverage. He can let it be known that he will not resign and do like he is doing now and not participate with the team.

The trade rumors have been steady for months and Seattle has given no word that they like to keep him. The writing is on the wall and he has good reason to be disgruntled.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
A LOT of seasoned Vets skip these things.. so brady and Gronk want out of NE? it means nothing..

Not in Seattle they don't. Here they brag about 100% participation every year they can and act like less than that is a problem.

Also there are not perpetual trade rumors, lack of Seattle saying they want to keep him, and of course the fact that ET hasn't missed the workouts in the past.