Earl Thomas reportedly skips the beginning of the Seahawks' offseason program

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He isn't Earl Thomas though. Nobody is.

Thomas is the closest thing to Ed Reed in the NFL.
He isn't close to Earl Thomas? I think you need to go back and re-think that statement. May be you forgot because he was hurt last year......make no mistake.....Eric Berry is one of the best players in this LEAGUE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eric Reid ain't bad either and hes a Free Agent
Ehhhh.....trust me I'd bring Eric Reid in....but he's not of their caliber. 49ers foolishly moved him to linebacker last season at the end of the year. Probably did it to sabotage his career.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Earl Thomas is a pipe dream imo

but this front office is so inept I wouldn't be surprised if they massively overpaid

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
If I am Dallas there is no way they get my 2nd round pick now. If Thomas is about to force his way out its Seattle that is over the Barrell not Dallas.

I would offer them 116 and Go no higher than 81. They would not get my third round pick until the last minute however.

I would offer both 4th's before I even go near the 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If I am Dallas there is no way they get my 2nd round pick now. If Thomas is about to force his way out its Seattle that is over the Barrell not Dallas.

I would offer them 116 and Go no higher than 81. They would not get my third round pick until the last minute however.

Id offer a 4th..and MAYBE a player..but that's it,period.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We freed a ton of cap space by releasing Dez. Thomas looks to be on the Horizon soon. We might not do that otherwise.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

If you aren't living under a rock then you would know that there are reports of Gronk being unhappy that have been coming out since the season ended. He's making public demands and threatening retirement the last I looked.

Brady is rumored to skip but acting like their two biggest stars skipping workouts is no big deal is asinine.

I get that it is trendy to act like nothing in NE ever goes wrong but these workouts are where team building begins and team leaders skipping them is not benign but instead undermines that goal. It's also symbolic because that is how the season begins. Seattle now has a young rebuilding defense whose vet leader wants no part of.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
If we get him..he will get under contract for 3 years,but realistically he will never realize that 3rd year of the deal. I think he has 2 years of really great football left..

Rayman70

Reaction score
I honestly think this picks up steam with the trade. He’s holding out and they won’t give him a deal. If we cough up a third I think it gets done. We’ll see. Well have 72 million in cap space next season. Zack will give us more once he resigns. We’ll have money to work with if need be.
I agree. I think he is making it difficult on Seattle and making it known he only wants to go to Dallas. He will be wearing the star.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

That has been my take the entire time. Try for a day 3 pick offer a 3rd take it or leave it at the last minute.

ET hadn't said anything but they did blow up their defense letting Bennett and Sherman go. The rumors have been steady since the end of the season and Seattle has gave no interest in deflecting those rumors or stating they value ET.

The writing has been on the wall but now ET is screaming from the hilltop. I'm actually excited that this gets done.