Earl Thomas visit with Texans put on hold

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Not worth it. Defense will still have plenty of issues with Earl Thomas...he isn't fixing that secondary alone. They bring him in and they keep losing, things could get ugly if he is indeed the locker room problem that people are suspecting.

NotForLong

Reaction score
What would earl have done to fix our CORNERS getting burned? What would Earl have done about DK Metcalf mutant looking *** going all the way across the field on a deep route? Earl wouldve broke up the pass? :laugh: Dont tell me the guy who was freelancing in Baltimore is going to line everyone in the secondary up. lol Earl exposed himself in Baltimore.

7:30 mark

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
LOL, was it old jerrah?

Looks like it was old John McLain who reported Earl wasn't a good fit. :grin:
Whatever the case was, it does appear the ball is in the C'boys' court! :flagwave:
Does anyone have a clue whether or not Earl might belong to Dallas? :omg:
H-m-m, if nothing else is evident....should the price be right this time?! :muttley:

Last edited:

kevm3

Reaction score
What would earl have done to fix our CORNERS getting burned? What would Earl have done about DK Metcalf mutant looking *** going all the way across the field on a deep route? Earl wouldve broke up the pass? :laugh: Dont tell me the guy who was freelancing in Baltimore is going to line everyone in the secondary up. lol Earl exposed himself in Baltimore.

Earl is a surefire upgrade to what we're trotting out there at safety right now

phildadon86

Reaction score
Not worth it. Defense will still have plenty of issues with Earl Thomas...he isn't fixing that secondary alone. They bring him in and they keep losing, things could get ugly if he is indeed the locker room problem that people are suspecting.
I don’t care what he’s done. If he hasn’t murdered someone beaten a woman or stabbed someone with scissors we should have brought him in Sunday evening after watching Russell throw bomb after bomb over the heads of our onlooking secondary.