Early Game Day Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's depressing watching the 49ers play.
Stop watching all it matters is would be a head-to-head game nothing else matters.. How a team plays against another team especially an overrated Pittsburgh team.. You somehow taking stock in that maybe you shouldn't be watching??o_O

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I seem to recall a bunch of TV talking heads slobbering over the Pickett - Pickens connection in the preseason :cool:
-
Was just about to say same thing. Pickett seems to have a huge learning curve that he still needs to overcome. He has went three and out the whole game, looks terrible

blueblood70

Reaction score
There was a lot of Steelers talk this offseason. Many thought they were going to be a good team.
Don't you realize by now that talk is cheap nothing matters except for live games and how people play in the regular season and then the playoffs just because people assume they might take a step doesn't mean they were ready to take that step...

blueblood70

Reaction score
I guess Pittsburgh didn't get their wake up call that the season actually started today.....
How about the Baltimore Ravens I mean A 7 to three-game against Houston I mean that should be a wake up call I mean didn't you pay Lamar Jackson so they could beat teams like Houston?? Isn't that what our fans say when we struggled early against Houston and then had to win late in the game and had a game-winning drive by our quarterback but all we talk about is the other parts of the game that we almost lost not the win?????

Havic

Reaction score
Really thought the Steelers were going to be improved this year, or is San Fran that good?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
In the Baltimore-Houston game I just saw the worst roughing the passer penalty since Tampa vs Atlanta. I guess the league is protecting rookies now. :rolleyes:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
There was a lot of Steelers talk this offseason. Many thought they were going to be a good team.
Yeah and I’ve been saying all offseason that people shouldn’t have thought that. Because one diva WR makes some one handed catches in camp… you shouldn’t call them a playoff team automatically.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cheap talk Jerry Jones on line one!
Yeah but the big difference is our team has had back-to-back twelve win seasons you're talking about a team that is struggling to find a quarterback in the pieces and were overrated in the offseason that's not the Cowboys the Cowboys been going to the playoffs way more often than they're not.... How is it you find a way to find a back door to smash the Cowboys when the Cowboys have won a ton of games the last two years and at least made it to the second round of the playoffs you got a guy struggling in Lamar Jackson with the Houston Texans and then you have someone who overrated the Pittsburgh Steelers getting blown out did the Cowboys get blown out against the 49ers in any of those two games in the playoffs no they didn't rhetorical question...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bengals need to get out of their funk
I don't have that game but if you remember last year did it take him half a season to wake up I mean Cooper rush beat the Bengals last year they seem to come slow out of the hole don't we blame that on the head coach remember Jason Garrett first half of games first half of the season seemed to take too long to figure it out