Early Game Day Thread

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m as guilty as anyone of acting like week 1 is a predictor of the team’s seasons. It often isn’t.

I still think Pitt will disappoint though.
Remember the Steelers have a big fan base. They also are the media darlings.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He was real enough to throw Trey Lance to the ground... err, Dallas. :thumbup:

Of all the teams to luck into a great 7th rounder.
Well, I’m not calling Purdy great… but he plays efficiently in that offensive system they have in place. He is very solid.

He might be great but I haven’t seen that yet. SF will be tough to beat though.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hate prevent defense. They don’t prevent anything but scoring.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, I’m not calling Purdy great… but he plays efficiently in that offensive system they have in place. He is very solid.

There a tough team no doubt

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Our additions on the offensive line will handle that……oh wait.
You don’t get a big investment on offensive line when all the money tied up on your QB. They spoke about it earlier and most here continue to not understand that you need to win with QB on rookie deal so money can go around. You don’t get to have your cake and eat it too as that’s on dak to get the ball out like puffy is doing on this game. That’s the only way we have a defense that is obviously needed bc we’ve tried with all our money on offense and we don’t win shootouts as proof over last seven years and even before that with Romo.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Tom Brady didn't set the world on fire his first few years either. Either way, not good, only one direction he can go. I don't think the Eagles are in our Team's head, but I can't say the same thing about those Niners. The Catch, 94-95 NFC Championship, Recent Playoffs.... always the Niners. :banghead:

Adreme

Reaction score
There are some people who thought I was crazy taking SF -2.5. I feel somewhat safe in that bet right now.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don’t get a big investment on offensive line when all the money tied up on your QB. They spoke about it earlier and most here continue to not understand that you need to win with QB on rookie deal so money can go around. You don’t get to have your cake and eat it too as that’s on dak to get the ball out like puffy is doing on this game. That’s the only way we have a defense that is obviously needed bc we’ve tried with all our money on offense and we don’t win shootouts as proof over last seven years and even before that with Romo.
A rookie fifth round pick. He’s going to play well tonight.