Early Game Day Thread

starfan1

Reaction score
Well think I’m gonna check out now not sure I’m feeling the gamethread with y’all

Pats blew it

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
My thoughts on today ...

* Washington looks awful and beat the only team that is worse that them.

* Philadelphia looks like a 9 win team and Hurts doesn't come close to any MVP votes.

We'll see what happens next week.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You can't speak "facts" if said "facts" haven't happened yet.

But you are one of the site's drama queens so I expect nothing less.
It doesn’t matter if it has happened yet or not, it’s quite indisputable actually.

We will indeed be in first or last place come whatever time the game ends tonight. There’s nothing to argue over right now. It is a fact. I didn’t say whether or not we’d be in first or last. That I do not know.

Thrill99

Reaction score
I give up. Every time I watch Philly I just start counting the lucky plays they get to help them win games: 1....2....3....4...etc... Tip pass goes directly to them for an INT and TD. Huge botched snap to lose 10 yards and Patriots line up offsides by inches (instead of needing 15 yds for 1st down, they get a 1st down handed to them). Fumble rolls to them. At this point I turn it off and go out for some patio dinner with wife. Come home and turn it on for the final 2 minutes (I can just imagine the breaks they got between when I left and when I turned it back on). Patriots driving for the winning TD. 4th down and they miss getting a foot down for a 1st inside the 10. They're going to win the game. It is just hard to defeat the luckiest team in NFL history.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
My thoughts on today ...

* Washington looks awful and beat the only team that is worse that them.

* Philadelphia looks like a 9 win team and Hurts doesn't come close to any MVP votes.

We'll see what happens next week.
How about Burrow? MVP? Like the Lions with their “asterisk” win. F-ing Philly is 1-0 with a road win. When the whining stops, and the investigation into the field officials is complete, it’s nothing more than a W. Now, the Cowboys need to do the same.