Early Game Day Thread

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if it has happened yet or not, it’s quite indisputable actually.

We will indeed be in first or last place come whatever time the game ends tonight. There’s nothing to argue over right now. It is a fact. I didn’t say whether or not we’d be in first or last. That I do not know.
Yeah. I was pretty stupid not reading your post correctly.
It happens.
You're still a drama queen, but you're right on this one.

My bad bud.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
My thoughts on today ...

* Washington looks awful and beat the only team that is worse that them.

* Philadelphia looks like a 9 win team and Hurts doesn't come close to any MVP votes.

We'll see what happens next week.
the overreactions from week 1 is moronic, its week 1, eagles got the W thats all that matters, mahomes also didnt play great, did brady had bad games ever? stupid. eagles gonna whoop the cowboys and have more playoffs wins than them AGAIN. Goedert wasnt even playing.

Carson

Reaction score
I give up. Every time I watch Philly I just start counting the lucky plays they get to help them win games: 1....2....3....4...etc... Tip pass goes directly to them for an INT and TD. Huge botched snap to lose 10 yards and Patriots line up offsides by inches (instead of needing 15 yds for 1st down, they get a 1st down handed to them). Fumble rolls to them. At this point I turn it off and go out for some patio dinner with wife. Come home and turn it on for the final 2 minutes (I can just imagine the breaks they got between when I left and when I turned it back on). Patriots driving for the winning TD. 4th down and they miss getting a foot down for a 1st inside the 10. They're going to win the game. It is just hard to defeat the luckiest team in NFL history.
Eli’s Giants always seemed to have that luck as well

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
the overreactions from week 1 is moronic, its week 1, eagles got the W thats all that matters, mahomes also didnt play great, did brady had bad games ever? stupid. eagles gonna whoop the cowboys and have more playoffs wins than them AGAIN. Goedert wasnt even playing.
Worst Bond actor ever.

DFWJC

Reaction score
brady got owned in 2015 and on the 2nd superbowl against the eagles. keep dreaming. didnt realize brady was a cowboy tho. his fanbase his strong here LMAO
What are doing in this forum?
Honest question

Carson

Reaction score
Exactly. Just more greatness. 34 points and 30 first downs. He doesn't coach the defense.
If they score 6 instead of 3 at the end they win.

You cannot expect to score 40 a week but you have to in those types of games

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Belichick's ego cost the Patriots that game. Could have won if they kicked the FGs.
That makes no sense at all.
His decision not to kick the FG earlier help to cost the Patriots that game. Might have been down to just a 2 point deficit if he had done so.

DFWJC

Reaction score
A couple fo surprising road wins today
Rams (at Seahawks)
Bucs (at Vikings)

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Your iggles got lucky tonight with the Pats. Enjoy it while you can because the Cowboys are gonna stomp 'em.