Early Game Thread

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
To allow referees to determine what is a catch and what isn't a catch gives them the absolute ability to change the outcome of games. After watching the Eagles/Broncos, I am 100% convinced NFL REFEREES ARE CORRUPT and need to be kicked in the balls

dfense

Reaction score
Eagles getting all the calls today. No way that was a TD catch. Slips to between his thighs as he falls out of bounds. He secured that catch, right.

Reactions: Ken

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Eagles aren't very good, and Wince is way overrated. He's a one read quarterback that can't throw.
This is best said, over and over, in a darkened room, clicking the lamp on. And off. On. And off. On. And off.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
These boards are Winces boards! I wonder when the Eagles play in Dallas if the Dallas fans will all be cheering Wince?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
To allow referees to determine what is a catch and what isn't a catch gives them the absolute ability to change the outcome of games. After watching the Eagles/Broncos, I am 100% convinced NFL REFEREES ARE CORRUPT and need to be kicked in the balls

Translation: the team I hate is winning.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eagles scheme to get their players open.. They aren't beating guys one vs one. If only this offensive coaching staff would take notes.
Why do you guys always look at other teams play and then you make comments like "If only this team would do it....". What works for the EAgirls may not work here. When your defense is playing like theirs is today you can afford to be more aggressive out there.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Could have fooled me...Eli Manning has made a career of garbage time yards...lol

Again...Dak had guys all over him and the run game was shut down.

So Dak can't put the team on his back for one week if the running game gets shut down?

and Eli Manning played at a high level in the playoffs and beat the GOAT QB and HC on the biggest stage twice. Don't disrespect Manning for a kid in his second year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Translation: the team I hate is winning.
This is crap. Anyone unbiased can see how lopsided the officiating is here. They are getting away with holds on almost every play...which okay.....I get holding isn't going to be called every play but that Burton TD catch wasn't a catch. They are literally killing any momentum they get....not to mention they suck at QB.

Eagirls don't even need help from the refs to win but they are getting it.