Early Game Thread

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
The good thing about the Eagles playing so well and having the best record is the new beer "Eagles Tears" will go down much smoother while watching the Eagles lose to our Boys.....

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The defense can’t nut up and win a game for
The team either?

Dak and the offense have to be perfect
To win games. Hell they would have the same record as the eagles if they didn’t lose two games where they scored 30 points.

Who said the defense doesn't have a share of the blame. The L isn't my issue here, the L is that Zeke and Dak couldn't do crap - it has nothing to do with "perfection", it's that we looked completely inept without a good running game.

There is no way to spin this - Dak looked bad in that game. Zeke looked even worse.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
AJ Green and Jalen Ramsey fighting. :lmao:

Both got ejected. Not sure Ramsey should've been, but Green just lost it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Who said the defense doesn't have a share of the blame. The L isn't my issue here, the L is that Zeke and Dak couldn't do crap - it has nothing to do with "perfection", it's that we looked completely inept without a good running game.

There is no way to spin this - Dak looked bad in that game. Zeke looked even worse.

Of course they did. But if the basis of your argument discrediting Dak, is that he had a bad game, against the #1 defense in the nfl, then your argument is straight up garbage to begin with.

Ken

Reaction score
So Dak can't put the team on his back for one week if the running game gets shut down?

and Eli Manning played at a high level in the playoffs and beat the GOAT QB and HC on the biggest stage twice. Don't disrespect Manning for a kid in his second year.
LOL..Eli is pure trash and the luckiest qb in the history of the game.

Eli had a run of a handful of games and you are "protecting" him from little ol' dak..

landroverking

Reaction score
A loss of a year is tough, but they still look solid. Watson looks amazing.

...assuming he can come back from the ACL tear
Those two losses just hard to overcome on both sides of the ball.
Don't get me wrong I'm for Houston every week.

Ken

Reaction score
Look at that....amazing throw to a wide ope wr in a 1 step drop. JUSTAMAZING>.......