Early Game Thread

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why are Broncos calling timeout, gonna miss beginning of cowboys

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah only been 9 weeks. He has to at least be solid through 10 first.

I get the fact that you think i shouod already be convinced. The conviction you think he is awesome is not a factor in my evaluation of him. I am sure you will be waiting on my evaluation with baited breath since you love replying to my posts. I at least know that I have a one man fan club. I will send you your merit badge.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I get the fact that you think i shouod already be convinced. The conviction you think he is awesome is not a factor in my evaluation of him. I am sure you will be waiting on my evaluation with baited breath since you love replying to my posts. I at least know that I have a one man fan club. I will send you your merit badge.

Will you criticize the people already convinced Dak is the next Tom Brady?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
What conviction? I just look at is production and said through three weeks he's in the MVP discussion. He is. It's foolish to think otherwise.