Early Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I concur ... but for the most part the Thursday games are pretty bad. Titans / Texans, Jets / Bills lol
I think the majority of games are just like Thursday night ones except those games cannot hide within bunch of other games.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
I think the majority of games are just like Thursday night ones except those games cannot hide within bunch of other games.
It probably doesn't help that some of the better teams are playing out west (Seattle, LA, Denver-ish) so they get the later time slot.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All that hate on Goff and now look. All the analysts are back peddling like crazy right now. Oh yeah now we have to wait and see.. you jumped off the wagon one game in stop pretending.

Just like the people jumping off dak over a few average games.. so what. Last year doesn't count? Bringing us back against aaron freaking Rodgers in his first playoff game?

Romo would of folded his first couple years from the pressure. It took years for Romo to have the mental confidence that dak has had now.

Not me! If Dallas were to trade up for a QB......I wanted Goff :thumbup:

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
Deandre Hopkins is a beast. That's not a catch, but dang, that guy is everywhere.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Eagles not content to run out the clock, break the 50 point mark with a Clement TD. Must be nice to put your backup QB in with 10 min left in the game and subs on the D line.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
New Orleans, and the Rams are also mighty impressive teams this year. I think the NFC will win the Super Bowl this year.