Early game thread

erod

Reaction score
@erod ,bro! I love you almost like a real brother who idy never actually hang out with,,,but that " jibber- jabber outta' the water" casing-liner retort was pretty HILARIOUS!!! regardless to whom ever it's directed at,,,,needless to say,,,,I had to throw the "LIKE" on king-joe ,,,just so you know,as normally I don't throw the " likes" around when I see it's a pissing contest amongst my dude friends, lest it appears I'd be taken up sides over B.S.,,,,just saying.
The guy didn't understand the playoff picture, so I explained it to him, then he tells me to "suck it" after the game.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The guy didn't understand the playoff picture, so I explained it to him, then he tells me to "suck it" after the game.
COPY!,,,I generally skip 3/4 of game threads and just brushed up against this bit of hilarity,,, and it's a shame too,as this is where it's at ,learning & knowing about yer' fellows on this forum,,,:thumbup:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And if you weren't such a lightweight, you wouldn't lie like a little *****.
:p Adorable how your panties get in a wad when your butt gets handed to you in a debate. Just keep digging your hole deeper every time you replay. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

erod

Reaction score
:p Adorable how your panties get in a wad when your butt gets handed to you in a debate. Just keep digging your hole deeper every time you replay. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:
Do you even know what a debate is? We didn't even have a debate.

Putting you on ignore now.

Oh, you went to U of H, which isn't even a college. Makes sense now.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why don't we run? Seattle has the blitz on. But we have been picking up two to three yards a clip. :huh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Do you even know what a debate is? We didn't even have a debate.

Putting you on ignore now.

Oh, you went to U of H, which isn't even a college. Makes sense now.
No, Case Keenum went to U of H but no one thinks high enough of you to expect you to figure that out. :rolleyes: :facepalm: