Early game thread

MojaveJT

Reaction score
So the Saints don't exactly have the division locked up? With them and the Panthers at 11, both teams should be fighting to win next week, correct? Both games are early kick offs.

Correct. They will be playing for seeding in the playoffs.

Everson24

Reaction score
They can still win the division, why would they rest their starters
The problem is that NBC needs to flex a game to 8:30.If that is the Carolina Atlanta game, and the Saints beat the Bucs then the game is meaningless for Carolina.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Steelers/Browns actually might get flexed.

The Falcons can't get flexed unless they want a logistics nightmare with the Bowl game the next day at 12:30PM New Years Day.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What in the world are you taking about?

I taught you the playoff scenario, and now you're claiming what exactly?
You taught me nothing and I informed you the Lions lost to blow your jibber jabber out of the water.

mardwin

Reaction score
Bucs look stupid ** thinking replacing Lovie would propel them to the next level.

Yeah, that dude they got coaching the Bucs is an older version of Jason Garrett. He got promoted by doing absolutely nothing when Lovie got fired.

erod

Reaction score
You taught me nothing and I informed you the Lions lost to blow your jibber jabber out of the water.
Lol, you thought Dallas only needed Atlanta to lose. I corrected you.

Do you always lie?

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
Steelers/Browns actually might get flexed.

The Falcons can't get flexed unless they want a logistics nightmare with the Bowl game the next day at 12:30PM New Years Day.

Good work in figuring this out. This is in our favor.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@erod ,bro! I love you almost like a real brother who idy never actually hang out with,,,but that " jibber- jabber outta' the water" casing-liner retort was pretty HILARIOUS!!! regardless to whom ever it's directed at,,,,needless to say,,,,I had to throw the "LIKE" on king-joe ,,,just so you know,as normally I don't throw the " likes" around when I see it's a pissing contest amongst my dude friends, lest it appears I'd be taken up sides over B.S.,,,,just saying.