Early game thread

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Eagles getting Wagner and KJ Wright back this week will help their run defense as well.

Dallas better bring their A game

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
People tongue bathe Romo like he's the Carson Wentz of color guys calling games but for my money there's no better Cowboy doing it than Moose Johnston.

I love Moose and think he does a great job. But so does Romo.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Newton is such a hack. I hate the fact that I have to cheer for that sickening idiot to win next week. I'm sure he'll dress like a fruitcake after the game too

Good news for you most likely if we end up in the playoffs our Wild card game would be against Carolina.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
another questionable catch "bad call" in the KC Miami game. Sometimes wonder what the heck these refs are doing. Lets just computerize the whole thing for gods sake
I'd like to push that 'concept' a helluva lot further, case point being: EVERY STADIUM HAS the COMMAND& CONTROL capabilities to determine the calls ON THEIR FIELD, ALL EQUIPMENT BEING EQUAL amongst the LEAGUE TO REVIEW THOSE CALLS,,, to hell with a centralized N.F.L. death star Gestapo dictatorial review station located in NEW YORK,,,,that's something that definitely needs to be wrestled back away from the league's ability to dictate the desired outcomes,,,THAT WHOLE CENTRALIZED POWER CONCEPT IS G.D. communist,,,o_O

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
This year, the Bucs are officially my least favorite team. I know we screwed ourselves with the losses to the Rams and Packers, 2 games we had no business losing, and now we are in the spot we are in. However, the Bucs have had 5 chances in the last 5 weeks to be our best ally in the NFL, and all they did was lay down, glutes up, and take it like fresh prison meat.......

BTW, I punt the ball on 4th down instead of kicking the 51 yd FG.....make the Panthers drive down the entire field to score the winning TD, instead of giving them the ball near the 50.

Lutonio

Reaction score
So the Saints don't exactly have the division locked up? With them and the Panthers at 11, both teams should be fighting to win next week, correct? Both games are early kick offs.