Early Game Thread

aria

Reaction score
Yeah, I hope that's a case of them being at their "best" of the season and as a result our team will get stronger as the season goes on. As that is what matters the most. As long as the Cowboys can finish the season strong, then how they lost at the start of it won't hurt as much.
Based on the remaining schedule, I’m confident we’ll finish strong. We really lucked out this year with an easy schedule, it’s gotta be one of the easiest in the league.

aria

Reaction score
I think gruden is tanking
Lol, by some of the calls he makes I could only think that. He always has a lost looked on his face, he’s an idiot. Anyone watch them play Carolina last week? The only reason they won was because homeboy from Carolina fumbled the ball two or three times. Gruden almost blew it at the end of the game, they were lucky as hell to win.

aria

Reaction score
All the more reason Garrett needs to be gone if we finish with a losing record.
No argument here, I used to be somewhat of a JG supporter and always said I would join the fire JG train if we didn’t make the playoffs this year but after the 4th down debacle against Houston I bought my ticket early.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Pederson is a great coach. Why did he have to end up in our division?

I havent seen the Texans/Jags game, they steal the KC playbook too?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Looks like Mayfield has come back down to earth somewhat. A combination of playing for the Browns and DC starting to have more film on him. He still can turn out to be a great NFL QB if the Browns build around him correctly.

Sydla

Reaction score
At this point we have to hope injury issues are real for Wentz.

Because anyone deluded that he’s just gonna regress and be an average QB is just that...... deluded.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The one thing that stands out to me about the New England Patriots. They always have superb offensive line pass-blocking through the years. You need that in order to dominate, and they've dominated.