Early Game Thread

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Just an hour ago, Eagles fans were talking about how awesome their team is dominating the Panthers and things are looking up. Of course boooing every dang thing that happened on the field like a bunch of mouth-breathers.

Fast forward to about 5 minutes ago, and now they're calling Wentz a dummy and want to "clear house" on the coaching staff. They just won their first Super Bowl! That fanbase is insufferable..
And their only SuperBowl ring will be because of Foles............. :muttley:

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eagles apparently ran 14 plays in 4th Q and threw 12 times.

That’s positively idiotic.
Ole' Dougie P. will write another book about it. "Stupefied: How I screwed the Pooch (figuratively and literally)

Sydla

Reaction score
You see his statline? Didn't have too many incompletions today. This loss falls on the defense, specifically in the second half.

But he has the ball at the 25 with two timeouts and plenty of time and couldn’t deliver.

Lots of issues for Philly today. Play calling was dumb too.

What we learned today...... you want to beat Philly? Attack their CBs. They got abused in the 4th.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
so I guess maybe those eagles fans that were on here for awhile will now stay gone u think

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I don’t think it clearly did.

The one angle they showed early but then stopped showed the nose of the ball never touched. It looked like the middle of the ball later touched but turned out it was the dark gloves of Reid under the ball.

They assumed from the behind the play camera it touched the ground but it’s not clear from the angle in front.

No, the angle I'm talking about is the reverse angle which was the only one you could see where Reid didn't have control of the ball as it touched the ground. On that one you could see the ball touch the turf AND that Reid didn't have control of it at the time.

River82

Reaction score
Just an hour ago, Eagles fans were talking about how awesome their team is dominating the Panthers and things are looking up. Of course boooing every dang thing that happened on the field like a bunch of mouth-breathers.

Fast forward to about 5 minutes ago, and now they're calling Wentz a dummy and want to "clear house" on the coaching staff. They just won their first Super Bowl! That fanbase is insufferable..

To be fair, the coaches have sacked their superbowl winning QB in favor of this guy who has questionable football IQ and chokes all over the place, so I can see why the fanbase is annoyed

InTheZone

Reaction score
Anyone watch the Bears? Trubisky looks just like Dak, poor ball placement, but can run. Trubisky was throwing more passes to the DB as well, Dak does that, but I don't think Dak is as bad in that department lol

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Wow, an easy FG missed by TB to win the game. Heading to OT.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles apparently ran 14 plays in 4th Q and threw 12 times.

That’s positively idiotic.

Seems Garrett like. Pederson more concerned about adding to Wentz stats than running the ball up 3 scores.

erod

Reaction score
Cleveland about to play its 4th overtime game of the season.

Sydla

Reaction score
No, the angle I'm talking about is the reverse angle which was the only one you could see where Reid didn't have control of the ball as it touched the ground. On that one you could see the ball touch the turf AND that Reid didn't have control of it at the time.

If it’s the one from the front, the tip doesn’t appear to touch.