Early Game Thread

C42

Reaction score
But he has the ball at the 25 with two timeouts and plenty of time and couldn’t deliver.

Lots of issues for Philly today. Play calling was dumb too.

What we learned today...... you want to beat Philly? Attack their CBs. They got abused in the 4th.
That's true, but the loss doesn't fall on him when he only has 7(?) incompletions and three 300+ yards. We wouldn't be in that position if it weren't for the defensive playcalling. We can definitely point at certain players (you're right, the first two players most Philly fans would point at would be our corners) but at some point it falls on coaching.

Jim Schwartz playcalling has been bad, especially in between the 20s.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hey ,BRO! have you've ever heard the term cast yer' way while engaged in casual conversation of:,,, " contentious S.O.B."?
Ya,I'm sure there'd never been cause for that insightful gem to have ever been cast into yer' A.O. EITHER:thumbup:
Have you ever heard of the phrase "you reap what you sow"?

uvaballa

Reaction score
Bah! That creek waters of which you drink from are polluted, PAL!o_O
Yeah I don’t drink Philly koolaid.

Cowboys fans are idiots sometimes. They like QBs who throw for 300 yards and only put up 17 points more than a QB who throws for 200 yards and puts up 24 points.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
If it’s the one from the front, the tip doesn’t appear to touch.

Not from the front. It was from the reverse side. I thought it was an INT until I saw that particular replay because it was the only one to show that the ball was not under control when it touched the ground.

BRoni

Reaction score
If it’s the one from the front, the tip doesn’t appear to touch.

I agree with you. I think the fact that there is a discussion about this proves it was inconclusive.

catiii

Reaction score
Game online. Worked last week - hope it works this week.......

http://www.sportviral.club/2018/10/dallas-cowboys-washington-Commanders.html

robertfchew

Reaction score
I really don’t get it unless they have different angles than us. I’m not sure if they know what indisputable means.

It didn't touch. Why do you think they started only showing the back view where you think it might have. when you see the ball side it clearly didn't.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not from the front. It was from the reverse side. I thought it was an INT until I saw that particular replay because it was the only one to show that the ball was not under control when it touched the ground.[/QUOTE

I am watched all the replays. There’s not one that definitively shows the tip of the ball touch.