Early game thread!

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Halfway into the 1st quarter and the Eagles fans are already booing.....................LOL

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Giants D got the stop. Would be great if Elisha could drive them down for another score.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Philly doesn't have a defense capable of stopping anyone. They should be a 4 down team all game. Punting was stupid.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I didn't see the game but was shocked when I saw the score. I figured Harbaugh might be in trouble.

I do not think he is in trouble. He is only the 2nd Michigan coach in history to win 10 games in 3 of his 1st 4 seasons. I've come to terms that Michigan may never compete for National championships. Watching that game yesterday was like watching our Cowboys at times, very slow to adjust and didn' attack the OSU secondary like Maryland did the week before. But if you told me Michigan would score 30, I'd bet 1000 they would win. The D-coordinator might be in trouble.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Man, what has happened to the Jaguars defense?

The Bills just shredded them. Shame.

lukin2006

Reaction score
If someone told you that the Eagles would have a tougher time integrating Golden Tate than Dallas would have had Amari Cooper, would you have believed them?

No, I would not...would not surprise he ends up back in Detroit. He and Stafford are a dangerous duo.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What happened to the unwritten rule that you stand at the 10 yard line and anything that goes over your head you don't field?

Should have let it gone for a touchback. Now the Eagles will get good field position if the Giants go 3 and out