Early game thread!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is average at best with his security blanket Zeke Elliott. Take away Elliott and it just laughable. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No doubt when Zeke gets going that it helps out Dak a lot. But, it's funny that in the Wentz vs Dak and "who is better" debate, how Zeke is often brought up to discredit Dak. But, I hardly see those who favor Wentz mention how Ertz getting taken out of the game affects Wentz, just as much as Zeke getting taken out affects Dak.

Point is that most QBs need another big weapon on offense besides themselves to have productive games. But, needing one is only held against Dak. While Wentz gets praised despite needing Ertz to have productive games.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Funny, just 3 weeks ago Eagles were suppose to kill the Cowboys in Philly. 3 weeks is an eternity in the NFL.

Who can say 3 weeks ago that they thought we'd lead the division after Thanksgiving. After the Titan game, I thought our season was done...I'll hand it to our Cowboys they never quit under JG.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
For y'all Eagles fans how many of your secondary guys injured are coming back this year?

Reaction score
Choice was pretty good, for the role he played. He was quick, but not super quick, and he was strong, but not super strong. He was perfect for a third string RB.....More power would have made him a very good player.
Dunbar also needed to get autographs of opposing starting QB's on the field after a game.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Check out the giants running it twice in first and goal with Barkley. Basically WASTED two downs, leaving only one shot at the end zone. Of course, fans will continue to whine about not running it in goal to goal situations.

Well giants don’t have our line . I like that play calling on the runs

erod

Reaction score
Should be PI by Jenkins and it is nonsense for that announcer to talk about getting physical with Barkley.

That is fine when the ball isn't in the air, that should of been a flag.
They put former players in the booth, and they're clueless. That was clearly PI.

Tsug

Reaction score
No doubt when Zeke gets going that it helps out Dak a lot. But, it's funny that in the Wentz vs Dak and "who is better" debate, how Zeke is often brought up to discredit Dak. But, I hardly see those who favor Wentz mention how Ertz getting taken out of the game affects Wentz, just as much as Zeke getting taken out affects Dak.

Point is that most QBs need another big weapon on offense besides themselves to have productive games. But, needing one is only held against Dak. While Wentz gets praised despite needing Ertz to have productive games.
Ertz usually doesn't miss games. He was out against Broncos last season and we hung 51 points on them.