Early game thread!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bill o Brien, I mean he turned the Texans into a respectable team before he put the GM hat on
Yeah that's who I thought you were referencing my sentence got cut off somehow. But yeah he's pretty bad as a coach. But like I said above, he's probably had the most success out of all of those guys.

quickccc

Reaction score
Bengals actually aren't bad personnel wise. Higgins, Tate, AJ Green.....Giovanni and Mixon at running back. Their offense is rather ugly though.

i wonder if that ' talent " is overrated.
maybe it looks good on paper, but none of that translates to the field.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles are still in a close one against the Bengals. Expected them to win but they may struggle with doing so.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
NFL ratings love Jason Garrett. Lots of close games. His team heavily favored, no problem. He coaches and preps like garbage to keep it close. His team a big underdog, he manages to keep his team competitive so the game comes down to the final minute.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
NFL ratings love Jason Garrett. Lots of close games. His team heavily favored, no problem. He coaches and preps like garbage to keep it close. His team a big underdog, he manages to keep his team competitive so the game comes down to the final minute.
Why do you guys keep acting like Garrett is the head coach there lol? Anytime the Giants do anything you guys give the credit to Garrett. That's Joe Judge's team lol.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
Female referees is not a good/progressive thing. They take a crap load of abuse and that whole line of work is not enviable.
It’s almost as bad as being a WFT/Cleveland coach.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Some people in this fanbase just want to convince themselves that Zeke is slow lol.
He isnt slow, but it maybe depends on how one sees it.

He has serious quickness while running inside as far as hitting the hole (which wasnt as good last year in fairness), but I wouldn't say sweeps are his strength.

He is quick, not necessarily fast.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Chase Young pulled a groin. This game vs the Seahawks is must win......:facepalm::facepalm:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I admit I am a little worried the NYG will have the top pick in the draft. But, somehow Jason Garrett will screw it up with two meaningless wins to close out the season on a 'high' note. 'Building momentum for 2021,' he tells the fans.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
I admit I am a little worried the NYG will have the top pick in the draft. But, somehow Jason Garrett will screw it up with two meaningless wins to close out the season on a 'high' note. 'Building momentum for 2021,' he tells the fans.
DG is picking, not JG lol

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He isnt slow, but it maybe depends on how one sees it.

He has serious quickness while running inside as far as hitting the hole (which wasnt as good last year in fairness), but I wouldn't say sweeps are his strength.

He is quick, not necessarily fast.

Running between the tackles is Zeke’s strength. We just have homerfied idiots in our fanbase that want to believe our players have no shortcomings.