Early game thread!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Bengals about to gift the Eagles points just before halftime.
How are you going to kick the kickoff out of bounds like that then immediately give up a big run play?
Just horrible.
That's why they are the Bengals.

I still don't get it though.

This team is very mismatched against Cincys defense yet they just gave them that

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No way Eagles are losing this. Hell I thought it was going to be hard to see all of these 0-2 teams like the Texans, Eagles and and Falcons lose. Desperation has to pop up at some point.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
McKinnon's 40 time = 4.38
Zeke's = 4.46

Those 8 one-hundredths of a second - over 40 yards - make all the difference. :rolleyes:

I know you’re too dumb to know, but .1 over 40 yards is a yard. In a game of inches that’s a mile.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
Its kind of funny how much we talk **** about the Bengals when we're pretty comparable, just a shinier history and 2 playoff wins

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bengals actually aren't bad personnel wise. Higgins, Tate, AJ Green.....Giovanni and Mixon at running back. Their offense is rather ugly though.

quickccc

Reaction score
Iggles get a blown coverage by Bungles for a TD to close the half ..... ****** ! :angry:

fivetwos

Reaction score
No way Eagles are losing this. Hell I thought it was going to be hard to see all of these 0-2 teams like the Texans, Eagles and and Falcons lose. Desperation has to pop up at some point.
Probably right, and that's a shame because Cincy Dline is owning the Philly OLine.