Early game thread!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Remember when people mocked Beasley for being banished to Buffalo?

Last year Buffalo beat Dallas, made the playoffs, and they look like a top-five NFL team this year.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep acting like Garrett is the head coach there lol? Anytime the Giants do anything you guys give the credit to Garrett. That's Joe Judge's team lol.

Garrett will snake his way into making it his team. He will sabotage and do whatever it takes. Remember Wade Phillips. It just comes naturally to him. I kid. It is only half his team right now. Let's see how the blame game plays out in NY.

It is Garrett's offense, is it not?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Running between the tackles is Zeke’s strength. We just have homerfied idiots in our fanbase that want to believe our players have no shortcomings.
Maybe they are looking to work for the team.

I do believe that's a prerequisite.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He isnt slow, but it maybe depends on how one sees it.

He has serious quickness while running inside as far as hitting the hole (which wasnt as good last year in fairness), but I wouldn't say sweeps are his strength.

He is quick, not necessarily fast.
Not suggesting it is. But its not because of his speed. I've seen Mark Ingram have breakaway runs......he's far from fast. You just have slow people in this fanbase who want to see BSPN highlights and that's not Zeke's game anymore. It hasn't been really since his rookie year. But that doesn't mean he's not a productive runner.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Garrett will snake his way into making it his team. He will sabotage and do whatever it takes. Remember Wade Phillips. It just comes naturally to him. I kid. It is only half his team right now. Let's see how the blame game plays out in NY.

It is Garrett's offense, is it not?
There is only one owner that would let Garret "snake his way" into a team and that's Jerry.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
That would be correct.

As long as THEY dont get Lawrence they wont be a problem for a while.
They keep losing he might fall into their lap, just like chase young lol.

It seems almost every year the skins are picking top 10 in the NFL draft.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Clowney wipes out a pick six for the Titans with a dumb illegal block nowhere near the play. Horrible pass by Cousins.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Bills are the real deal... AFC is loaded. Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, even the Pats and Raiders.

Meanwhile... the NFC is looking a little weak... best team is probably the Packers or the Seahawks...

fivetwos

Reaction score
Remember when people mocked Beasley for being banished to Buffalo?

Last year Buffalo beat Dallas, made the playoffs, and they look like a top-five NFL team this year.
Buffalo has had good players for a while, but no QB.

It's of paramount importance, yet people want to dump Prescott because he isnt perfect.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Per
@ESPNStatsInfo
: Daniel Jones was 0-5 with an interception in the second quarter on passes thrown LESS than 15 yards downfield. How is that even possible?

The power of the Clapper on full display....:clap: