Early game thread!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will game surf today, probably watch Giants-Bengals mostly.
But who to root for, Giants so they do not get a better pick than us, as the Bengals if they pick before us won't be so bad. However who trades up with them for a QB.

Guess I don't really care.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
But who to root for, Giants so they do not get a better pick than us, as the Bengals if they pick before us won't be so bad. However who trades up with them for a QB.

That is how I feel. If I do not find a game to watch then going to take off for a run with the dog.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Uhh. that giants opening drive looked awful familiar. Daniel Jones looks like he understands the offense now. I dont think he had it down in the first month of the season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice goal line stand by the Bengals. But gave it up on the 4th down play, TD NY.
Garrett did what Moore would not do. RUN on all the downs at the 1 yard line.

Bring back Jason as OC.......:muttley::popcorn:

817Gill

Reaction score

Penei Sewell is a Bengal if they pick 3rd

Techsass

Reaction score
Uhh. that giants opening drive looked awful familiar. Daniel Jones looks like he understands the offense now. I dont think he had it down in the first month of the season.
JG's scheme is so complicated

rags

Reaction score
Looks like a CBS day for me. NYG-CINC doesn't do much for me. I've got TENN-IND now followed by KC-TB later.