Early game thread!

MikeB80

Reaction score
The raiders and bills have really important difficult games today. They have to win and are playing two losing teams with all kinds of firepower.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I know the Panthers aren't doing much, but I'd be much happier if Matt Rhule was our HC
Would love for a college guy to come in here and make football ops his own.

Problem is...egos are in the way.

I have a feeling Jerry will eventually get himself forced out with his mouth. He will say something wrong eventually. I'll wait.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Herbert has looks a lot better than I expected him to look. I like him more than I ever liked Rivers and his noodle arm.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts is going to get more playing time in Philly. Are they preparing to make the switch? lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know the Panthers aren't doing much, but I'd be much happier if Matt Rhule was our HC
he would not be doing well with our Injurys list either Jeez people get over it weve had twice as many injuries as they have. what they have one more win? No coach would have made difference this season..

Reaction score
he would not be doing well with our Injurys list either Jeez people get over it weve had twice as many injuries as they have. what they have one more win? No coach would have made difference this season..
I get the injuries.

But that doesn't excuse the bizarre coaching decisions

blueblood70

Reaction score
Would love for a college guy to come in here and make football ops his own.

Problem is...egos are in the way.

I have a feeling Jerry will eventually get himself forced out with his mouth. He will say something wrong eventually. I'll wait.

Never happened even if the league fined or suspended him it would take a lot more for them to force al the jonses out, so wait but you will be waiting 20years from now because the jonses have all those plans in place to make sure a JONES will own this team until they feel its time to sell...

its not an ego thing , they decided a vet coach would be better for this team and well injuries', covid, etc derailed that notion..

Techsass

Reaction score
Man Peppers is making just about every play on D...and taking on the punt returns???

Reaction score
I overrated the Cards and judged them on how they looked against us. They are not that good of a team
Everybody looks great against the Cowboys.

We make the Washington Whatevers look like a juggernaut.........twice.

That being said, the Cards are going in the right direction. They are a borderline playoff team in a very tough division