Early game thread!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Any Given Sunday raises it's head once again. Anyone see the BAL and KC games coming with 2 of the top 5 QB's not in the games at the end?

And the Lions ain't scared of the Rams at all.

Lesson for us going forward and overconfidence against any team we will face. In his 10 years as the DC HC, Garrett never made a truer statement that it is hard to win a game in the NFL.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
And Any Given Sunday raises it's head once again. Anyone see the BAL and KC games coming with 2 of the top 5 QB's not in the games at the end?

And the Lions ain't scared of the Rams at all.

Lesson for us going forward and overconfidence against any team we will face. In his 10 years as the DC HC, Garrett never made a truer statement that it is hard to win a game in the NFL.

IT IS HARD FOR GARRETT TO WIN IN THE NFL .

EGTuna

Reaction score
Please don’t let Gallu go to a team sans a QB in 2022. That is all.

Zordon

Reaction score
I agree with the Cards and Bucs. Not so sure about the Packers. They have a lot of holes
It's the Rodgers factor. I don't trust our defense yet against them. We need to stay healthy and hope these reinforcements help improve that side of the ball.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Let's go Rams baby!!! Beat those TenderLoins into submission!! Stay ahead of Green Gay....***** Packers

Reaction score
so they are what 6-1 with holes id say be very scared if they fill those holes by the playoffs..one of the best qbs of all time is still there is he not, best WR in the league??very good RB? at team to make what 2-3 straight NFCCGs, right don't worry about them..lmao

our fan base has big head sydrome.ie over confidence..
I wasn't impressed with their win against the Bears. They should have lost to the Bengals. They were solid against the 49ers. Blown out by Jamis Winston. The Lions were very competitve against them.

This has nothing to do with a big head. Or any other useless name you come out with. You think I'm throwing shade on the Packers. I am not. I just think we could beat them. That's it

Let's see how they do Thursday night

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll still be rooting against him on 2 Jan 2022. Just saying. ;)
me too, for sure, duh

Unless we're in a spot where we can't get the playoff bye and say Arizona and GB are tied... and we're already guaranteed the division... I just want ANYONE except GB to get the playoff bye. I hate GB with all my heart.... their fans, their QB, their organization, their existence.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Chicago punched them in the face but I dont think it will help any

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with their win against the Bears. They should have lost to the Bengals. They were solid against the 49ers. Blown out by Jamis Winston. The Lions were very competitve against them.

This has nothing to do with a big head. Or any other useless name you come out with.

Let's see how they do Thursday night
Let's go Maricopa Maulers baby!! 'ZONA!!!

SacredStar

Reaction score
me too, for sure, duh

Unless we're in a spot where we can't get the playoff bye and say Arizona and GB are tied... and we're already guaranteed the division... I just want ANYONE except GB to get the playoff bye. I hate GB with all my heart.... their fans, their QB, their organization, their existence.
I hate them with my heart, soul, and every fiber in my body. I grew up a Dallas fan in Wisconsin.