Early game thread!

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
why would you cheer for a team we are competing against for seeding?
I need them, tampa, and AZ to keep up with GB. I want GB to get the 4th seed at best so they lose in the first round because I hate them.

I will not stand for GB winning the NFC two years in a row and getting the only playoff bye again

blueblood70

Reaction score
rams need a real RB..seriously lets be real..they are one trick pony and barely beat the lowly lions..michel is who we thought he was LOL

SacredStar

Reaction score
I actually like the state except for that stupid franchise... pretty fall foliage (last year), good looking women, great lake beaches, fun college campus in Madison.

Last time I was in Wisconsin was a few weeks ago and the fall foliage is terrible this year. It's pretty duddy in Michigan too. The indian summer has ruined this year's fall season
I loved Wisconsin. Lived there most of my life but moved to Kansas City in 2009. I miss everything about Wisconsin except that team and those fans.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
"Hurts has finally awoken. Look at Hurts' stats. Just need to start faster. Hurts is the man." - I wonder if Eagle fans are saying anything like that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jared Goff could be a potential backup for us next season. I got the feeling he might be available. Lol
:lmao2:

issue is this draft is about as weak of QB class as ive seen in many years..if the loins pick 1-3 who do they get?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
:lmao2:

issue is this draft is about as weak of QB class as ive seen in many years..if the loins pick 1-3 who do they get?

They may have to take their chances on one and hope for the best. That’s what happens when you suck.