Early game thread!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I don’t know about you dudes but I am ready to get Winced. Cowboys Zones favorite quarterback will be playing in a rain storm in San Fran tonight.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Justin Fields has 5 turnovers today. All these rookie QBs have looked bad except Mac Jones.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady may get hurt soon if they don't get him out of there. Why risk it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rodgers, Brady, Murray, Stafford, Burrow.....continue to shine this year

a few QBs off today that have also been playing well: Dak, Allen, Cousins, Herbert, (Wilson not on bye but out)

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with their win against the Bears. They should have lost to the Bengals. They were solid against the 49ers. Blown out by Jamis Winston. The Lions were very competitve against them.

This has nothing to do with a big head. Or any other useless name you come out with. You think I'm throwing shade on the Packers. I am not. I just think we could beat them. That's it

Let's see how they do Thursday night
lets just see they are 6-1 and we also barely got out of few games..lets settle down bit looking too far forwrd..th Vikings, raiders, broncos, and chiefs plus or division arent laying down for of us..i mean come on 6 game in..we getting bit fat head syndrome??

lets remind our fans how 2007-2009

2 of those was AR making us look foolish..
all ended poorly

17 game season says slow your roll a bit

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I hate them with my heart, soul, and every fiber in my body. I grew up a Dallas fan in Wisconsin.
I actually like the state except for that stupid franchise... pretty fall foliage (last year), good looking women, great lake beaches, fun college campus in Madison.

Last time I was in Wisconsin was a few weeks ago and the fall foliage is terrible this year. It's pretty duddy in Michigan too. The indian summer has ruined this year's fall season

ghst187

Reaction score
For those who kept saying Daks stats were all garbage time stats after a game was decided….look no further than Jalen Hurts….the epitome

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
If you’re Brady it’s easier to set records when you’re hardly ever removed from a game no matter what the situation.