Early game thread!

Reaction score
rams need a real RB..seriously lets be real..they are one trick pony and barely beat the lowly lions..michel is who we thought he was LOL
You need to slow your roll with that big head of yours. You give the Cowboys a couple of wins and they get completely out of control

tyke1doe

Reaction score
How was that not roughing the passer? That has helmet to helmet contact.

DFWJC

Reaction score
You need to slow your roll with that big head of yours. You give the Cowboys a couple of wins and they get completely out of control
They lost their main guy in week one or pre-season (I forget), but their current starter (Henderson) has done well.
Michel is a backup

Henderson is 10th in rushing and is averaging 4.6 ypc.....right behind Jones of GB and ahead of Kamara in NO.

blueblood70

Reaction score
what im for sure the VOR not the get ahead of myself fan, so not sure what your deal is but you straight tripping homie..

guilty conscious..maybe brah

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

blueblood70

Reaction score
They lost their main guy in week one or pre-season (I forget), but their current starter (Henderson) has done well.
Michel is 3rd string
any rb can produce with good offense IS the narrative around here..zekes not specials as many state it all the OL LMAO

RBS are dime dozen i was told..

ravens lost 3 starters and the next 3 all producing

ill stand pat Rams have zero Run game and need one to go further not just matt im still lion heart staff infection and will blow playoff game

DFWJC

Reaction score
any rb can produce with good offense IS the narrative around here..zekes not specials as many state it all the OL LMAO

RBS are dime dozen i was told..

ravens lost 3 starters and the next 3 all producing

ill stand pat Rams have zero Run game and need one to go further not just matt im still lion heart staff infection and will blow playoff game
You sound.....mentally disabled.
:lmao:

Their run game DID stink today though, so I'll give you that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sure. Give me yours rankings after week 18.

What a risk taker! Way to go out on a limb
no limb needed

its why you play all 17 then rank em

not guess like little fanboy with stats and power rankings that dont mean squat until the playoffs start.,.go play your FF and madden this is real ball..real ball is settled on the field..not fans clicking keyboards:muttley:o_O;)

terra

Reaction score
:lmao2:

issue is this draft is about as weak of QB class as ive seen in many years..if the loins pick 1-3 who do they get?
just checked a couple of sites talking about that. It really is a pitiful class this year for QBs. A lot of the talking heads think this might be the first year since 1996 when no QBs are taken in the first round. I laugh at that; as many fools as we apparently have as GMs in the nfl someone will do it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Good day for the Cowboys, still three games up in the win column on the rest of the NFC East. Only the 2-5 Giants won and they looked terrible for three quarters while doing it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
just checked a couple of sites talking about that. It really is a pitiful class this year for QBs. A lot of the talking heads think this might be the first year since 1996 when no QBs are taken in the first round. I laugh at that; as many fools as we apparently have as GMs in the nfl someone will do it.
you right weak class but desperate owners will reach for some..

we will take the very good players pushed down to us at 31 or 32 :)):rolleyes:;)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Chiefs

that OL fully rebuilt like all 5 was a HUGE mistake and overreaction by reid..we can call reid a genius but im telling you they arent good dont watch a lot of chiefs games but PM is running at the snap nearly the entire season,..they didnt gel..

remember the trenches well they have neither on both sides working..

so reid now should be fired, correct,,LOL