Early game thread!

blueblood70

Reaction score
They may have to take their chances on one and hope for the best. That’s what happens when you suck.
im thinking they maybe second guessing that Stafford trade the grass in fact os brown on the other side not green LOL

blueblood70

Reaction score
all these somewhat no avail comebacks shows our defense is not alone in allowing teams to make small but futile combalc..it happens, prevent prevents nothing..

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Rams should probably punt this from the Lions 29

...Why no 4th and 1 pooch punt? That's what I would have done... But oh well they made the FG anyway.

Reaction score
lets just see they are 6-1 and we also barely got out of few games..lets settle down bit looking too far forwrd..th Vikings, raiders, broncos, and chiefs plus or division arent laying down for of us..i mean come on 6 game in..we getting bit fat head syndrome??

lets remind our fans how 2007-2009

2 of those was AR making us look foolish..
all ended poorly

17 game season says slow your roll a bit
If I would have said we were better than the Cards, Bucs and Packers, then your post would have merit. But I didn't say that. So your post has no merit.

By the way, I also think the Rams are better. Does that please you?

So my NFC rankings are

Cards
Bucs
Rams
Cowboys
Packers

So please explain my swelled head to me. Besides the Packers, who else is better right now? Viking? Saints? Seahawks? Falcons? 49ers? Giants? WFT?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
im thinking they maybe second guessing that Stafford trade the grass in fact os brown on the other side not green LOL

Doesn’t appear they had any choice but to trade him he didn’t want to play there anymore. Even if there was a great QB prospect in the draft they might not even want to play for them. Not sure I can think of any team in the NFL that has a more dismal history than the Lions. Their two greatest players ended up quitting on them, Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If I would have said we were better than the Cards, Bucs and Packers, then your post would have merit. But I didn't say that. So your post has no merit.

By the way, I also think the Rams are better. Does that please you?

So my NFC rankings are

Cards
Bucs
Rams
Cowboys
Packers

So please explain my swelled head to me. Besides the Packers, who else is better right now? Viking? Saints? Seahawks? Falcons? 49ers? Giants? WFT?
all the above go stand in the corner for a TO..there are NO GIMME game in the nfl most weeks.

we can talk week 18 ummkkkk :omg::laugh: