Early Game Thread

NickZepp

Reaction score
The Eagles are back in the mix put 40 plus on the board running the ball , I think Hurts threw for less then 120. Just ate Lions for brunch .
Eagles got a chance at winning a few games coming up. They got the Chargers next up who is probably gonna be a loss. But then they have the Broncos, Saints, both New York teams. All winnable games for them. They should be around 6-7 going into their bye,

Flamma

Reaction score
Oh he did great today. I was just making a little tongue-in-cheek funny (or attempting to lol).

I know. It's sad more than anything. Great for him. I never thought I'd see a Jets QB throw for over 400 yards, let alone Mike White.

Carson

Reaction score
We possibly get the Broncos without Miller and the Falcons without Ridley. Both would be huge

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles got a chance at winning a few games coming up. They got the Chargers next up who is probably gonna be a loss. But then they have the Broncos, Saints, both New York teams. All winnable games for them. They should be around 6-7 going into their bye,

If one of the other teams in the NFC East goes on a run and closes the gap with the Cowboys, then all of the "The Cowboys can afford to sit Dak, because they have the NFC East already won." takes are going to age badly.

NickZepp

Reaction score
We possibly get the Broncos without Miller and the Falcons without Ridley. Both would be huge
Both teams are pretty awful with or without them. Vikings game may be the toughest game Dallas has till maybe December. Raiders game on Thanksgiving at the earliest.

Carson

Reaction score
If one of the other teams in the NFC East goes on a run and closes the gap with the Cowboys, then all of the "The Cowboys can afford to sit Dak, because they have the NFC East already won." takes are going to age badly.
We all dang well if we win the division it won't be a landslide!

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Dang that was nice by Winston. Got clobbered but still made the big throw with three guys about to blow him up.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Sirani read the rule book said running the ball is still ok not a penalty