Early Game Thread

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If one of the other teams in the NFC East goes on a run and closes the gap with the Cowboys, then all of the "The Cowboys can afford to sit Dak, because they have the NFC East already won." takes are going to age badly.

Pray tell, what team would that be?

coogrfan

Reaction score
BS call, he didn't grab inside the jersey
You are correct, but...

"No player shall grab the inside collar of the back or the side of the shoulder pads or jersey, or grab the jersey at the name plate or above, and pull the runner toward the ground. This does not apply to a runner who is in the tackle box or to a quarterback who is in the pocket."

adwar

Reaction score
You are correct, but...

"No player shall grab the inside collar of the back or the side of the shoulder pads or jersey, or grab the jersey at the name plate or above, and pull the runner toward the ground. This does not apply to a runner who is in the tackle box or to a quarterback who is in the pocket."

So no player should tackle anyone from behind…

NickZepp

Reaction score
If Winston is out the Saints are probably about to get destroyed by that Tampa defense.

JustChip

Reaction score
I thought horse-collar had to be inside the jersey. So now you can’t tackle with a handful of the jersey if it’s above a certain point! Sheesh.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Eagles rushed for 236 today. Take it out of Hurts hands might be a strategy

Now ask yourself, "Who did they play and what is their record?" After all of that, take a look at Philly's record versus good teams this year. That 236 is nice, but does not add any other wins to their record. But as long as you have hope...

lwehlers

Reaction score
i bet winston tore his acl on his last play. best case it is a high ankle injury.

NickZepp

Reaction score
yeah Siriani adjusted his thinking after everyone questioned his game plans . The Lions are pitiful
If the other team starts scoring at all the run game goes out the window and they start throwing every down. Having Jalen Hurts be the center of a pass oriented offense is a bad idea. At OU under Lincoln Riley OU ran it about 60-40.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not a Wentz fan but that was his 2nd interception all season vs 13 TD passes.
Man his stats doesn’t show it he commits mind boggling passes every week I’m telling you it’s not just a off target throw it’s a “what the hell was he thinking” throw. Ask a Colts fan.