Early Game Thread

rambo2

Reaction score
If one of the other teams in the NFC East goes on a run and closes the gap with the Cowboys, then all of the "The Cowboys can afford to sit Dak, because they have the NFC East already won." takes are going to age badly.
They only run for the other teams in the East will be their fans running to the bathroom,.

coogrfan

Reaction score
So no player should tackle anyone from behind…

Everything below the nameplate is fair game. A defender can drag a ball carrier down from behind by the jersey or undershirt, so long as he doesn't violate the provisions stated above.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Of course Winston went down.. hes the guy I inserted in place of Dak......smh

NickZepp

Reaction score
btw we need to rename these threads non cowboy games instead of early game threads because we always see them become all day game threads in the end.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Saints are playing pretty inspired. Looking like the game against the Saints could be a good one. IM going, so I hope so.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Eh he's carrying his bag with him how are you walking normally with your baggage behind you?

I walk normally with a luggage bag behind me. To the naked normal eye, he’s walking normally/okay, but you can kinda tell there’s still a limp or soreness there. He really might not play tonight.

Carson

Reaction score
I walk normally with a luggage bag behind me. To the naked normal eye, he’s walking normally/okay, but you can kinda tell there’s still a limp or soreness there. He really might not play tonight.
Right now I'm more shocked that he plays than him not

Creeper

Reaction score
Refs are making some "interesting" call against the Bucs. Why is it sometime a guy can hit a QB in the head and it is okay, and other times an inadvertent swipes is a 15 yard penalty?

NickZepp

Reaction score
Refs are making some "interesting" call against the Bucs. Why is it sometime a guy can hit a QB in the head and it is okay, and other times an inadvertent swipes is a 15 yard penalty?
I think they called the penalty because he kept playing without his helmet which you aren't supposed to do.

Deep_South

Reaction score
The refs should get credit for that field goal. They just kept throwing flags all the way down the field until the Aints scored.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Wow Brady throwing INTs now. Saints should go into halftime with a lead.

rags

Reaction score
Brady's killing my fantasy team today! 2 picks so far! SMH!