Green Bay @ Detroit
LA Chargers @ Atlanta
Minnesota @ Washington
Carolina @ Cincinnati

Also on bye weeks: Cleveland, Denver, NY Giants, Pittsburgh, San Francisco

What'cha watchin', who'ya pickin'?

Carson

Reaction score
I feel like these two weeks make Washington’s season. If they beat Minnesota today, they get to 5-4. They draw Philly next week who is primed to be upset. They could sneak into a wild card.

If they lose both and are 4-6 they are likely done.

5-5 still keeps them relevant.

With that said, Commanders 28 Vikings 13

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Buffalo @ NY Jets
Miami @ Chicago
Indianapolis @ New England
Las Vegas @ Jacksonville
Green Bay @ Detroit
LA Chargers @ Atlanta
Minnesota @ Washington
Carolina @ Cincinnati

Also on bye weeks: Cleveland, Denver, NY Giants, Pittsburgh, San Francisco

What'cha watchin', who'ya pickin'?
I’ll be watching Red Zone and texting the guy I’m playing in Fantasy Football funny GIFs every time one of my players scores. :)

Tussinman

Reaction score
Jets vs Buffalo is best overall matchup.

Chargers vs Falcons is probably the most significant (Atlanta is only 1 game up on the division lead and the chargers are currently in the final wild card spot).

Overall a weak noon lineup. Game of the week is a little disappointing since the hope was both teams would be more competitive (Rams and Bucs).

Tonight's matchup is good though (Titans vs Chiefs)

slick325

Reaction score
I feel like these two weeks make Washington’s season. If they beat Minnesota today, they get to 5-4. They draw Philly next week who is primed to be upset. They could sneak into a wild card.

Having to live in Commanders country I can tell you, no fan of any other team (let alone Cowboys fan) wants Washington to win. Talk radio will have them winning the division, SB and Heineke as League MVP.

I hope Minnesota destroys them so I can have a peaceful ride to the office Monday. 4 straight wins for this team will mean an annoying week.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Huh? I don't see this, at all..........won't predict a score but see the Vikes winning, easily.

Carson

Reaction score
Having to live in Commanders country I can tell you, no fan of any other team (let alone Cowboys fan) wants Washington to win. Talk radio will have them winning the division, SB and Heineke as League MVP.

I hope Minnesota destroys them so I can have a peaceful ride to the office Monday. 4 straight wins for this team will mean an annoying week.
I grew up in the Nova area. I know the pain. They seem to play Giants football with Heinecke.

Absolute suck for 3 3/4 quarters, find a way to stay close, get the ball with a few minutes left and down one score. Find a way to score and win despite playing like crap all game.

Praxit

Reaction score
I'll watch Minn/Wash.. We play those teams soon enough. Also check out the GB game. Since we play them next week.

Carson

Reaction score
Huh? I don't see this, at all..........won't predict a score but see the Vikes winning, easily.
On paper you would think this.

That team rides and dies with Heinecke. They win like the giants do.

If this was prime time, I would guarantee the Vikings would lose this. Cousins seems to play much better in the 1pm slot.

But don’t be surprised if the Commanders stick around all day and find themselves down in a 16-14 or a 21-17 type deal with the ball and 4 minutes to go.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is the worst week of football I can recall in some time.

Doesn’t even feel like a Sunday.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
RedZone, but probably switching to the GB game, just to see how they're looking.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If Washington can beat Minnesota every team in the East over .500.

Carson

Reaction score
I'm glad the Boys have a bye week, it is much needed for the team, but dang I hate not having Cowboys football to watch on my lazy NFL Sunday!
Enjoy it! It’s a free weekend lol. Giants on a bye, Eagles already played. Only real game I will watch is Washington