Early Games - Cowboys Bye Week

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Oh well I've been waiting for the Chiefs game tonight anyway.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
they will win their division.

You’re going to end up way wrong. Lol They got the Chiefs, Cardinals and two games with Seattle coming up. They’re going to have a tough time overcoming this loss. They let this game get away. The Rams don’t have a good team this season.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I know we weee never in the running, but I really wish we had made a play for Brady. I bet he plays a few more seasons now. Wasn’t that the argument everyone made? One year loaner isn’t worth it?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
They don’t have to turn things around. Atlanta is a self destruction at every turn. And the Saints and Panthers are pathetic. 4-5 leads that division. They have the 4 seed at guaranteed, at the worst.
I meant for the 3 vs 4 seed though. It's hard to imagine the BUCS not winning the south.

If the cowboys continue playing well and can't catch the eagles, they should get the 5 seed. If the BUCS get on a roll, they could potentially move up to the 3 seed if the teams in the west beat each other up.

Either way, Im not too fond of a matchup with either the niners or the BUCS (should they improve from what they've been lately).

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If the Tampa game were scheduled later in the schedule, we could be the 8-0 team. Just saying.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
After what all I've seen so far the Cowboys have a good chance to win a SB. They can beat anybody as long as they come to play and are healthy.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I meant for the 3 vs 4 seed though. It's hard to imagine the BUCS not winning the south.

If the cowboys continue playing well and can't catch the eagles, they should get the 5 seed. If the BUCS get on a roll, they could potentially move up to the 3 seed if the teams in the west beat each other up.

Either way, Im not too fond of a matchup with either the niners or the BUCS (should they improve from what they've been lately).
Got it. I tend to agree with you on this. Don't want either of them.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He has had a below average year . Has not looked easy at all. Bucs average like 10 pts a game.
I meant just that last drive when I said easy and routine. Give him the ball with a chance to win at the end of a game and I'll happily bet on him to win every time. Their defense will keep it close and he will win at the end when the games matter. Going into this week he was third in passing yards and had 9/1 TD to int rate, with maybe the worst rushing offense in the league. He ain't Mahommes this year, but they aren't losing because of him.