Early Games - Cowboys Bye Week

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm rooting for Washington.

It makes more sense to root for the Vikings though, right? A Washington win and the Commodes are suddenly alive in the playoff race, kinda. Vikings win, and that makes it more likely that they win the division and Green Bay doesn't.

I don't know what to think lol.

guag

Reaction score
I just realized that if Washington wins, they will have only 1 less win than we do.

Go Vikings lol.

slick325

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm rooting for Washington.

It makes more sense to root for the Vikings though, right? A Washington win and the Commodes are suddenly alive in the playoff race, kinda. Vikings win, and that makes it more likely that they win the division and Green Bay doesn't.

I don't know what to think lol.

Dallas plays the Vikings in two weeks. That gives Dallas a chance to take care of their own business if they get a win over Green Bay next week.

I can root for Washington when they play the Eagles. Today...want the Commanders to lose big.

guag

Reaction score
Dallas plays the Vikings in two weeks. That gives Dallas a chance to take care of their own business if they get a win over Green Bay next week.

I can root for Washington when they play the Eagles. Today...want the Commanders to lose big.
It's settled then. Go Vikings!

TheHerd

Reaction score
Patriots show how to deal with a bad blitz pickup. Just dumped it right to the TE who ole'd let the defender. Got a big gain because there's a gap behind the blitzer. Hmmm

guag

Reaction score
Packers have 4th and goal at the 1. Hmm.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Tua has started 8/8 against the bears. 2 drives. 2 tds.

That bears defense is awful. But it looks like their offense might be pretty good after all.