Early Games - Cowboys Bye Week

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I feel good about the game provided our pass rush shows up like it has and we don’t allow Aaron Jones to destroy us like he did the last time we played them. Jones had 185 yards and 4 TDs during Jason Garrett’s last season with the Cowboys. The Packers will no doubt try and attack us on the ground that’s been our weakness.
We didn't have a defense then. This has massacre written all over it.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think Rodgers is ready to call it a season now. He knows they’re bad and he’s pissed at the front office. If Jones can’t go next week, they don’t have much of a chance unless we just aren’t ready to play off the bye and turn the ball over a lot.

He's pissed at the front office? For what, paying him 50M a year? The second he took that contract you had to know winning wasn't at the top of his priority list.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We didn't have a defense then. This has massacre written all over it.

I wouldn’t count on us winning in a blowout, don’t see that happening. We have the pass rush that we haven’t had in the past, but we still have issues defending the run. It’s always scary playing at Lambeau because the Cowboys history isn’t very good there and Aaron Rodgers always seems to find a way against us. Like I mentioned the Cowboys haven’t been great after bye weeks. Sometimes the week off can kill your momentum.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's weird to see so many NFC games on CBS.

Is this related to some shake-up resulting from Amazon's acquisition of TNF?

shabazz

Reaction score
Kirk Cousins vs the Commanders 22/40 55% completion ….265 yards 2 TDs 1 interception

Cooper Rush vs Commanders…..15/27 55% completion….. 223 yards 2 TDs. Zero Interceptions

…… not too shabby

RFABR

Reaction score
Didn't check by myself, but heard that Aaron Jones, Romeo Doubs and Eric Stokes all left in boots.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I wouldn’t count on us winning in a blowout, don’t see that happening. We have the pass rush that we haven’t had in the past, but we still have issues defending the run. It’s always scary playing at Lambeau because the Cowboys history isn’t very good there and Aaron Rodgers always seems to find a way against us. Like I mentioned the Cowboys haven’t been great after bye weeks. Sometimes the week off can kill your momentum.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Josh Allen’s bomb at the end goes through the receiver’s hand and bounces off the receiver’s chest.

Justin Fields’s last pass goes through the receiver’s hands.

The play before Fields last pass, the WR was mugged but no call.