Early Games - Cowboys Bye Week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This year is the most he has played since 2014 so he has not done much. If he was forgotten then he had a major role in that.

Seattle is his fourth team and he never really had much of a shot with the Giants and Chargers. This may have been his last shot at sticking around in the NFL.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They said all the games today, except for the Bengals and Patriots wins, were all 1 score games. Until Seattle recent TD made it a 2 score game.

ghst187

Reaction score
If we keep winning, Seattle keeps winning, and NYG keep winning…SF misses the playoffs?
Be more worried about a playoff matchup against SF than any other NFC team. Don’t like how they match up against us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Looking much better than what Wilson is in Denver.

Many questioned Seattle for the move to trade Wilson but it’s looking good now. I certainly didn’t see Geno Smith as being an upgrade, but so far he has been.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Seattle is his fourth team and he never really had much of a shot with the Giants and Chargers.

He chose to sign with the Giants and Charges so again he had a major role in not playing much. He got lucky in Seattle that Wilson was being a diva and forced his way out of town. Having said that, he is making the most of his opportunity with the Seahawks.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If we keep winning, Seattle keeps winning, and NYG keep winning…SF misses the playoffs?
Be more worried about a playoff matchup against SF than any other NFC team. Don’t like how they match up against us.
I wouldn’t count the 49ers out yet. There’s one more playoff spot. Right now, I believe this is the current lineup:

Eagles, Vikings, Seahawks, Falcons (maybe, the NFC South is a mess), Us, Giants, and the 49ers.

49ers will likely still be in the playoffs unfortunately. Hopefully the Seahawks win the division though so we can avoid them at all costs.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Seattle is good at running the ball and I do not think they would be an easy out.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moose calling games? How do you keep score?

:laugh:

The person or team that collects the most Moose wins.
I mean what is the use of a Moose Call if you can’t collect Moose. Just the call itself can sound good, but it is no good if it doesn’t work.:muttley:

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I would say u can count out the BUCS with a loss but their decision is so bad. A loss here makes them 1-5 in their last 6 games. Ouch.

They are still only one gsme behind Atlanta with a loss.

You can almost stick a fork in the Packers. They aren't catching the Vikings and would need a ton of help to make the wild card.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Rams almost got the ball at their own 1 yd line. Yikes Lucky they brought it out to the 20.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He chose to sign with the Giants and Charges so again he had a major role in not playing much. He got lucky in Seattle that Wilson was being a diva and forced his way out of town. Having said that, he is making the most of his opportunity with the Seahawks.

He had no choice but to take a backup role with the Giants and Chargers. Eli Manning and Philip Rivers were still playing. Playing behind those two QBs was the reason he didn’t have a major role. As for Russell Wilson he wasn’t playing very well in Seattle, which is why they moved on. His inconsistent play has carried over to Denver. Smith has been given a real good opportunity with Seattle and has made the most of it so far.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:laugh:

The person or team that collects the most Moose wins.
I mean what is the use of a Moose Call if you can’t collect Moose. Just the call itself can sound good, but it is no good if it doesn’t work.:muttley:
Are pregnant moose worth more than other moose? Does antler size matter?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I would say u can count out the BUCS with a loss but their decision is so bad. A loss here makes them 1-5 in their last 6 games. Ouch.

They are still only one gsme behind Atlanta with a loss.

You can almost stick a fork in the Packers. They aren't catching the Vikings and would need a ton of help to make the wild card.
Couldn't happen to a more deserving QB. :clap: