Early Games - Cowboys Bye Week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If he did not create a better opportunity for himself then that is on him. Again like I said the choices he made played a major role in his playing time.

You didn’t see my edit but Russell Wilson was an established starter when Geno Smith signed but again Smith had no other choice, but to take a backup role. If I’m wrong, then what other teams could he have signed with that would’ve given him an opportunity to compete for the starting job? He knew that his only chance to start with the Giants and San Diego was if Eli Manning and Philip Rivers retired. He knew his only shot to start in Seattle was if they moved on from Russell Wilson.

TheHerd

Reaction score
They are a bad officials call from being 2-7 right now. About to lose this game. They are probably losing to Seattle next week. They are going to have a losing record this year.
They aren’t losing this game.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Ok. What is the rule on taking off your helmet. Ramsey just did it after the 4th down play way before he got to the sidelines. No flag.

But the guy from the Panthers did it behind the end zone last week and got flagged for it.

Is there something I am missing
I've seen 2 helmets come off today and no flags I guess it is a special occasion flag or sumfin

TheHerd

Reaction score
We better figure out how to beat Tampa. They’re our first round game

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Rams deserved to lose this game. I dont know WTH they were doing.