Early Games - Cowboys Bye Week

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The scrappy Jets are back in the game. They found success attacking the edges of the Bills' defense with screens, end arounds, and roll outs, then a quick draw up the middle for the TD. Bills still lead 14-10.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wentz might not ever be a starting QB in the NFL again, if Henicke can get a win over the Vikings today.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Don’t like the setup if Detroit wins. Historically bad QB coming off a bad performance. All the experts picking against Green Bay. Their old coach returning. It’s ripe for Rodgers to play lights out.
That does scare me, but then again, we owe them a beating. We're due.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Don’t like the setup if Detroit wins. Historically bad QB coming off a bad performance. All the experts picking against Green Bay. Their old coach returning. It’s ripe for Rodgers to play lights out.
I'm assuming you meant to say historically good QB lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The problem with the Packers is they stink lol. It’s not mental. They aren’t underachieving. They stink. I’m watching Zadarius Smith dominate…Packers got rid of a lot of talent over the years and Rodgers is older.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I get what you are saying. But it looks like the are just a bad team. It doesn't look like a motivation problem. They just aren't good.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
bills are struggling against a jets team the bills unlike the eagles also chokes in the playoffs! go eagles!

The Eagles struggled against the Texans though. I would say that the Jets are currently better than the Texans.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Some guys are pushing it this year with the squint bordering on face paint.