Early games - Kiwanuka injured

thewireman

Reaction score
Man this is a boring game...why do the Lions run it so much and get no where when they have 2 very good receivers to throw to against the giants secondary

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
please please please let the dumpskins trade a bunch of picks for Deangelo hall!!!!! He just got roasted for another long TD...45 yds to Joey Galloway

David

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
OMG, Ravens offense worse than horrible, I can't even find a right word to describe their pathetic showing.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1771880 said:
When a kicker goes, he goes hard. Vanderjagt redux.

How big a sigh of relief are we having in retrospect about not signing him? Thank God we drafted Folk.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
numnuts23;1771888 said:
Their saying he's injured? I haven't heard about that....is it true, or are they just making us excuses for Mr. Clutch?

He is injured but that's the rub with kickers. Very similar to golfers, the slightest "injury" gets between their ears and it's sometimes never the same.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1771911 said:
Baltimore with -1 total yards against the statiscally worst defense in the NFL.
Surprise. Kyle Boller does indeed suck.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
P. Holmes can still dish out some punishment, he just delivered a good one against a Colts' DB (Bethea).

zeroburrito

Reaction score
and the _incredible_ westbrook bails em out. imagine if that guy had a real team around him.

superpunk

Reaction score
Nice completion from McNabb to Jason Allen. That looks like a dangerous combo.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Panthers are making a lot of mistakes. They are hanging with the Packers and probably be up if not for the mistakes.