Early games - Kiwanuka injured

Joe71

Reaction score
Hostile;1771867 said:
I'm jealous of all of you. I have the Cardinals @ Cincy and no CBS game.

Hos there's always sopcast or channelsurfing.net .I'm watching the giants game on channelsurfing.

Oh yeah I want to thank the texans for making me watch the first non HD game on Fox in recent memory.:banghead:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
There's still a ton of game left, but I think New Orleans has turned back into a pumpkin.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
theogt;1771912 said:
Surprise. Kyle Boller does indeed suck.
You wanna know who sucks? the Carolina WR core. Absolute worst in the league. Even with Steve Smith.

jdnoyes

Reaction score
McFlabb continues his fall in Phily, 3/9 for 34 yards and 2 ints early against the woeful Fins. How much longer till this team goes to the rookie?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jdnoyes;1771935 said:
McFlabb continues his fall in Phily, 3/9 for 34 yards and 2 ints early against the woeful Fins. How much longer till this team goes to the rookie?
Check out Manning's numbers: 4/12, 0 TDs, 1 INT.

And that's Peyton, not Eli.

superpunk

Reaction score
McNabb playing poorly, and he's suddenly gimpy.

It's like clockwork, lol.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Baldinger is officially the stupidest muther f'er in history. He's said gun deer hunting 3 times. It's deer hunting not gun deer hunting you idiot. Like we'd confuse it with stick deer hunting:confused:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
superpunk;1771939 said:
McNabb playing poorly, and he's suddenly gimpy.

It's like clockwork, lol.

He better stay in the game because if he gives a shot to Kolb, kolb will take his spot.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1771940 said:
Baldinger is officially the stupidest muther f'er in history. He's said gun deer hunting 3 times. It's deer hunting not gun deer hunting you idiot. Like we'd confuse it with stick deer hunting:confused:
I'm confused.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Stupid Ravens, they should try Troy Smith at QB, he can't do any worse than Bollinger.:bang2:

jdnoyes

Reaction score
theogt;1771938 said:
Check out Manning's numbers: 4/12, 0 TDs, 1 INT.

And that's Peyton, not Eli.

Yeah Peyton is out of sync with all the injuries, but McFlabb is obviously on his way out in Phily.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
dogunwo;1771934 said:
You wanna know who sucks? the Carolina WR core. Absolute worst in the league. Even with Steve Smith.

Yeah, but Smith is out, making them even worse.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
theogt;1771946 said:
I'm confused.

It's the 9 day hunting season in Wisconsin and a lot of people are wearing orange. He's calling it GUN deer hinting. Like pole fishing. Or maybe cue stick pool? get it?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1771940 said:

LOL :D

Well many do hunt with bows...