Early games thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
IAmLegend;4899814 said:
He fell right into our laps.. And RB was our biggest need. Ohhh Jerry..

That's Parcells. He felt all the running backs were on the same level playing field.

It allowed us to draft both Marcus Spears and Ware and had we not had those 2 1st round picks I think we would've drafted Spears over Ware.

h0mer

Reaction score
mldardy;4899811 said:
The Garcon spin happened first. That's why he was called for the penalty. TROLL.

So Dez never celebrates after first down's right? If you're going to call that, you have to call the retaliation.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4899816 said:
Ya no idea why they only have one realistic chance to lose; the Giants are overrated.

If they keep playing like they have so far today they could go 0-3 including today's game.

joseephuss

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4899816 said:
Ya no idea why they only have one realistic chance to lose; the Giants are overrated.

Baltimore is no longer overrated. They just aren't that good. I would pick the Giants over the Ravens at this point.

mldardy

Reaction score
IAmLegend;4899814 said:
He fell right into our laps.. And RB was our biggest need. And we opted for.. Julius Jones.. Ohhh Jerry.. :bang2:
That was a Parcells mistake. One of many he made as Cowboy coach.

Wayne02

Reaction score
mldardy;4899811 said:
The Garcon spin happened first. That's why he was called for the penalty. TROLL.

Wow calling another poster a troll just because he doesn't agree with you, how original. Grow up.

SkinsFan82

Reaction score
mldardy;4899811 said:

They didn't call it for the spin but what he said afterwards, should have been offsetting though for shoving him.

Either way, dumb play on Garcon for starting it.

rcaldw

Reaction score
The sad thing is that even if we get past the Steelers today, I see Brees SHREDDING our secondary next week.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
joseephuss;4899822 said:
Baltimore is no longer overrated. They just aren't that good. I would pick the Giants over the Ravens at this point.

I don't see how anyone could pick the Giants over anyone when they "play down to their competition" and now they are getting blown out by good teams. Teams like the Ravens are teams that will give the Giants trouble.

mldardy

Reaction score
Wayne02;4899824 said:
Wow calling another poster a troll just because he doesn't agree with you, how original. Grow up.
Yeah I did. And he is one. Get over it.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Good grief, get Weeden out of there and fire that idiot announcer who was talking about how hes a "heck of a passer".

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Why do the Browns even exist?

These guys are starting a 30 yr old rookie at QB, just delete them from the NFL.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Weeden is terrible. I don't know why they don't go with mccoy. And it's not like they are letting a young guy learn on the fly. Weeden is 29 years old already.

You can't tell me mccoy wouldn't give them a better chance at winning right now.

slomoxn

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4899748 said:
Ya, but I say Romo is better than Eli so they think I'm crazy to.

difference is Eli has the bling and hardware and mvp to
make your argument sound crazy.