Early games thread

joseephuss

Reaction score
rcaldw;4899829 said:
The sad thing is that even if we get past the Steelers today, I see Brees SHREDDING our secondary next week.

And Romo can shred the Saints defense, which is the worst in the NFL.

mldardy

Reaction score
StylisticS;4899834 said:
Man bench Weeden
They were passing the ball way too much also. You have a horse like Richardson and yet you air it out with Weeden?

h0mer

Reaction score
mldardy;4899849 said:
They were passing the ball way too much also. You have a horse like Richardson and yet you air it out with Weeden?

Skins are playing the same strategy as the Browns.. stuff the run, and force the QB to beat you. Unfortunately Cousins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Weeden..

Actually Any QB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Weeden.

mldardy

Reaction score
joseephuss;4899844 said:
And Romo can shred the Saints defense, which is the worst in the NFL.
I don't get it. Out of all the games left the Saints game is the game I'm least worried about. Their defense especially away from home is beyond terrible. They have no running game. Not really worried about that one.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
h0mer;4899853 said:
Skins are playing the same strategy as the Browns.. stuff the run, and force the QB to beat you. Unfortunately Cousins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Weeden..

I think you're forgetting about Skelton.

joseephuss

Reaction score
h0mer;4899853 said:

You have to hand it to the Browns. They know QBs. Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy and now Brandon Weeden.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
joseephuss;4899866 said:
You have to hand it to the Browns. They know QBs. Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy and now Brandon Weeden.

I maintain that McCoy wasn't given enough of a shot. He got two seasons on horrible teams, then they go and actually get a decent RB and what do they do? Sit him for Brandon fricking Weeden.

RastaRocket;4899868 said:

Hes better than Weeden and half a dozen years younger.