Early games thread

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Browns TD

Trent Richardson's 2nd today. Cleveland better not ever let that guy hit free agency.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Thom Brennaman just said the personal foul on Dez was so critical because it led to our only td in the 2nd half.

Um no it didn't.

mldardy

Reaction score
windward;4899653 said:
Thom Brennaman just said the personal foul on Dez was so critical because it led to our only td in the 2nd half.

Um no it didn't.
He is such an idiot. I really can't stand that guy. He is the worst play by play guy by far IMO.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
saints are on a roll 24-0:eek: next week I hope we come out with one of our better defensive and offensive gameplans. We need to stop them and we need to score TOUCHDOWNS...and get turnovers. Can the "patched up boys" do it?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
If Giants dont win, Cowboys have no excuses. They just need to come out and play. They win and they're in 1st place.

Zordon

Reaction score
I like Tyron Smith but we made a mistake not drafting JJ Watt.

JJ Watt has 2 sacks, 2 tackles for loss on run plays, a forced fumble at the 1-yd line and he's forced Andrew Luck to throw it away 2 times in the first half.

Put him on our line and we have an elite defense.

mldardy

Reaction score
StylisticS;4899664 said:
They reversed the browns touchdown.
I don't see how they could. There was no clear evidence he didn't get over the line. They ruled it a TD on the field but the replays looked inconclusive to me.

mldardy

Reaction score
Zordon;4899666 said:

JJ Watt has 2 sacks, 2 tackles for loss on run plays, a forced fumble at the 1-yd line and he's forced Andrew Luck to throw it away 2 times in the first half.

Man who cares about this. There were several other teams that passed on him as well. You could do this for every draft pick that turns out to be really good. We needed help on the oline especially tackle at that time. Just move on.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Zordon;4899666 said:

True but without Smith we'd have without a doubt the worst O-Line in the league.. You think it's bad now, imagine our LT getting beat off the LOS every other play. It'd be a disaster.