Early games thread

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Zordon;4899666 said:
I like Tyron Smith but we made a mistake not drafting JJ Watt.

JJ Watt has 2 sacks, 2 tackles for loss on run plays, a forced fumble at the 1-yd line and he's forced Andrew Luck to throw it away 2 times in the first half.

Put him on our line and we have an elite defense.

as of right now if we had to redraft we would be stupid not to pick watt over smith. Watt looks like a freak of nature and is having a record breaking season for a 3-4 DE. Heck for any person on the d-line he is killing it.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Today is my birthday. If the Browns and Falcons win followed by the Cowboys, I'll be ecstatic.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Last week all 4 NFC East teams won.

This week might just be the reverse.

Eagles lost already. Giants are losing, Commanders are down, Dallas has a tough game against Steelers.

Not saying it will happen, but cosmos has weird ways to balance things out.

RamziD

Reaction score
IAmLegend;4899669 said:
True but without Smith we'd have without a doubt the worst O-Line in the league.. You think it's bad now, imagine our LT getting beat off the LOS every other play. It'd be a disaster.

We'd possibly be looking at a line including LT Free and RT Parnell. Ouch.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Good day first post here. I hope Giants go on a december losing streak. Sick of hearing about there December ways.

mldardy

Reaction score
MissouriCowboy;4899677 said:
Good day first post here. I hope Giants go on a december losing streak. Sick of hearing about there December ways.
That Giants turn it on in December is such myth. Since 2007 they've lost at least 2 games every December. The media makes it out to be like they win almost every game in that month. They win the games when they are completely desperate for a win but they don't go 4-1, 3-1, 4-0 type runs in December.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4899659 said:
saints are on a roll 24-0:eek: next week I hope we come out with one of our better defensive and offensive gameplans. We need to stop them and we need to score TOUCHDOWNS...and get turnovers. Can the "patched up boys" do it?

Yeah, really last week they had a historically bad special teams performance but otherwise would have been right there with the Gnats... it's going to be a tough game. It irks me the Giants got a free win that week against them.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Cowboysfan570;4899690 said:
I don't know, they seem pretty good to me :laugh2:

Yep. Good for you guys of course. What I don't like about this is now I will have to root for Rape-lisberger to be able to keep the lead in NFC East. I hate the guy :(